- PRODUCT CLASSIFICATION
- » Polymer Bituminous Membranes → Product Classification → Professional Elastomeric
- » Polymer Bituminous Membranes → Compound → BPE - Elastomeric
- » Polymer Bituminous Membranes → Exercise Range → -20°C ; +110°C
- » Polymer Bituminous Membranes → Reinforcement → Polyester GR (great resistance)
- » Polymer Bituminous Membranes → Reinforcement → Polyester HR (high resistance)
- » Polymer Bituminous Membranes → Bottom/Top Finish → Torchable polymer non-stick / Sand
- » Polymer Bituminous Membranes → Bottom/Top Finish → Torchable polymer non-stick / Mineral self-protection
Professional elastomer polymer bituminous waterproofing membrane
BRAIGUM PLUS is a waterproofing membrane formulated with compatible synthetic Elastomer Polymers (SBS) of the highest quality as modification of the distilled bitumen, in order to guarantee excellent elasticity, adhesion and flexibility at low temperatures (-20°C), making the compound highly resistant and thermally stable even when installed in tempered climates.
BRAIGUM PLUS is a waterproofing membrane reinforced with a non-woven polyester continuous filament support stabilized with glass fibres which, together with the compound, ensures that mechanical properties of the bituminous membrane are ideal for use in applications with medium-sized and large structural systems.
The bituminous waterproofing BRAIGUM PLUS is the ideal choice for waterproofing roofs subject to static and dynamic stress (prefabricated concrete, metal or wood structures) and for hot roof applications, where the membrane is laid on thermal insulation panels, including very thick panels.
BRAIGUM PLUS is also available with self-protecting mineral finish (available in different colours) to ensure the best waterproofing solution for double layer systems, that may be mechanically fixed, or applied on foundations or as top waterproofing layer even in the case of repairs, applied directly on existing waterproofing membranes with slate finish.
The adhesive properties typical of this compound and its excellent ageing properties guarantee the good practice installation (loose laid, partially bonded, fully bonded, with or without nails or rivets).